People Skills Twitter Chat Sunday: The Effects of Silence
by Kate Nasser |
People skills Twitter Chat: April 7, 2013. TOPIC: The Sounds of Silence WHEN: Sunday, 10AM EDT/2pm GMT/3pm Daylight Savings Time UK.
People skills include far more than conversation. There is so much that goes into building personal and professional relationships.
In this Sunday’s (April 7th) people skills chat, we will explore the reach and effects of silence. I do hope you will join in and add your perspective to this discussion.
People Skills Twitter Chat – The Effects of the Sounds of Silence!
- What does silence mean to you?
- In silence, I feel or see _______________?
- What does silence do or give to you?
- Silence: leads you to the light or keeps you in the dark? Why?
- Where do you use silence in your relationships?
- How does silence affect others?
- What is the difference between silence and no contact?
- How can we tell if others want silence?
- Silence has the power to _______________.
- What can a verbal connection do that silence can’t?
- How does silence impact trust?
- In what moments can silence truly help others?
- Can silence can cause pain or trouble? Y/N? Why?
- What advice about silence would you give to leaders?
- How can people skills help you use silence well?
- … and much more.
Please join all of us in the People Skills Twitter chat to explore The Effects of Silence. Hashtag #PeopleSkills Sunday 10am EDT/2pm GMT/3pm Daylight Savings Time UK.
We have only one rule in People Skills Twitter Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree. Everyone is welcome!
TIP: If you have never been in a Twitter chat, you may find it helpful to log on to Tweetchat.com, enter hashtag #peopleskills, and sign in to your Twitter account. Tweetchat will insert the hashtag automatically for you and you will see all the tweets on one screen. Other tools available are Hootsuite.com and TweetDeck.com.
I am the moderator of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sunday April 7, 2013 10am EDT in People Skills Twitter Chat – The Effects of the Sounds of Silence!
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™
©2013 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People-Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.