Personal Chemistry: JOIN Weekly Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. July 17th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Personal Chemistry: JOIN Weekly Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. July 17th 10am EDT
Power of Personal Chemistry is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday July 17, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Power of Personal Chemistry
We often hear that chemistry between people has a magical effect. Leaders and teams work better that way. Your career can soar when you exude positive personal chemistry. This raises the question, what is personal chemistry? Does everyone have some? Is it something you develop or something you just have? Come join us in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. July 17th at 10am EDT on Twitter to explore and share your insights on the power and effect of personal chemistry.
Power of Positive Personal Chemistry?
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What is personal chemistry?
- What kind of images do you see when you think of great personal chemistry?
- When I feel chemistry with others, ________________.
- How do you know there is chemistry among people? Is it visible?
- What actions or behaviors create positive personal chemistry?
- How do great leaders create chemistry among those they lead, if at all?
- How does emotional intelligence create and/or sustain personal chemistry?
- What blocks chemistry among teammates and leaders?
- What are the components of great chemistry? At work? In friendships?
- How do people skills play a role in great chemistry among people?
- For positive chemistry with others, don’t ________________.
- How does positive chemistry among people differ from charisma, if at all?
- What memories do you have of great chemistry with others? Why do you remember them so well?
- What is the true power of positive chemistry with others? How far does it reach?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday July 17, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore the power of personal chemistry.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday July 17, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. July 17, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Power of Positive Personal Chemistry.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.