Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat Sept. 27th
by Kate Nasser |
Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Sept. 27, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times
In very difficult and troubled times, we often turn to each other for support. In these cases, what does support mean? Some people want others to validate their fears. Others want empathy and still others want strength and courage. Yet there is another element of support and that is positive affirmations. They represent vision, hope, and a spirit of resilience.
Although some people claim that this is based in denial, positive affirmations have power to sustain us in troubled times. Please join us in global #PeopleSkills on Twitter this Sun. Sept 27th at 10am EDT to share your insights and experience on the role of positive affirmations during troubled times.
Global People Skills Chat: Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What is a positive affirmation?
- How does a positive affirmation make you feel? Does it vary with situations?
- How do affirmations sustain us in difficult times? What exactly do they do?
- Do realism and upbeat affirmations intersect? Or do they repel each other? Why?
- How do positive affirmations affect pessimists?
- A positive affirmation removes/replaces ____________.
- What are the challenges of generating these positive thoughts in troubled times?
- What attitudes and mindsets must we have to create & embrace these positive thoughts?
- When someone troubled comes to you, what should you do before offering an upbeat affirmation? Why?
- What are some of your favorite positive affirmations?
- What affect do positive affirmations have on employee morale? Why don’t leaders use them each day?
- When we have fallen away from affirmations, how do we get back to using them?
- How do people skills help us to stay positive in troubled times?
- What can leaders do to create a culture of positive thinking even in troubled times?
- If you don’t believe in the power of hope, affirmations _______________.
- One positive voice in a sea of despair, ______________.
- How does an attitude of gratitude affect your views on upbeat affirmations?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Sept. 27th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Sept. 27th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Sept. 27th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.