Positive Resolve Handling Bullies: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Jan 24th
by Kate Nasser |
Positive Resolve & Handling Bullies is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 24, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Positive Resolve & Handling Bullies
In people skills global chat we address the topic of bullying in different ways. In October, we have our annual rally to end bullying. Yet bullying is a topic that deserves more than a yearly chat. To that end, please join us this Sunday Jan. 24, 2021 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore positive resolve and handling bullies.
Positive Resolve & Handling Bullies
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What does the phrase ‘positive resolve’ mean to you? What does it say?
- How does positive resolve help us face persistent challenges, like handling bullying?
- What does positive resolve stop us from doing?
- Where does positive resolve come from? How do we find it?
- What are some of the key challenges in handling bullies?
- When you face a verbal bully, what should you do? Specific suggestions please!
- How can you handle a bully at work and still be seen as professional? Tangible suggestions please!
- When our knees get weak in facing a bully, positive resolve ____________________.
- How can self-image and identity combine with positive resolve to handle a bully?
- When we combine positive resolve with people skills, we can handle a bully _______________.
- How can we overcome previous scars that panic us when facing a bully?
- If the verbal bully won’t change their behavior, what options do we have then?
- In what ways do we use people skills to handle bullies?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 24, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore positive resolve and handling bullies.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 24th, 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore the topic of positive resolve and handling bullies.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 24th, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Positive Resolve and Handling Bullies.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.