Preventing Conflict: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Jan. 12th
by Kate Nasser |
Preventing Conflict is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 12, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is back on standard time (daylight saving time has ended).
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern standard time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Preventing Conflict
Disagreements are common and actually healthy. Diverse points of view help everyone learn and grow. On the other hand, conflict can divide people and create long-lasting animus. So how can we disagree without having conflict? My mind is full of questions and ideas!
Please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020 10am EST to explore and share your views on preventing conflict. It impacts our personal lives and what we can achieve in business.
Global People Skills Chat: Preventing Conflict
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EST.
- What is the difference between disagreement and conflict?
- Conflict develops when _____________________.
- What role does trust/mistrust play in conflict and preventing it?
- Some people fear conflict and others create conflict out of fear. What impact does this have on preventing conflict?
- How do disagreements grow into conflict?
- What beliefs and inner needs drive people to conflict vs. healthy disagreement?
- What must we each do if we want conflict-free conversations?
- “Some people thrive on conflict.” Ag/Disagree Why?
- How do preventing conflict and avoiding conflict differ?
- What are the signs that conflict is brewing?
- How can we cool down simmering conflict and create healthy discussion?
- What listening tips do you find most helpful in preventing conflict?
- Bullying is a life of conquer by conflict. How can we help bullies see another life path?
- What do great leaders do to encourage disagreement without conflict?
- How do people skills prevent conflict?
- In this New Year, how can we create a culture of less conflict more collaboration?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 12, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 12, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST Topic: Preventing Conflict.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 12th, 2020 at 10am EST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Preventing Conflict.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.