Quality Dialogue: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. July 26th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Quality Dialogue: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. July 26th 10am EDT
Quality Dialogue is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday July 26, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Quality Dialogue
In calm times and tough times, great communication can produce a wide range of positive results. Yet how often do we actually engage in quality dialogue vs. quickly disagreeing? What are the challenges to quality dialogue and how can we overcome them?
It’s worth exploring. When we listen, ponder, and engage in quality dialogue, we build trust and bonds. We can meet almost any challenge together. Please join us in weekly global #PeopleSkills on Twitter this Sun. July 26th to explore quality dialogue.
Global People Skills Chat: Quality Dialogue
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- How do you define dialogue? Do most people engage in it when they communicate?
- What beliefs and mindset help create quality dialogue?
- How do assumptions affect communication, dialogue, and results?
- What bad communication habits block quality dialogue?
- How does positive dialogue make you feel? Any psychological benefits?
- For two-way communication, your listening must _____________.
- In digital (online) communication, what special challenges arise?
- How does emotional intelligence increase the quality of communication and dialogue?
- What do great leaders do to create positive productive dialogue with those they lead?
- How can teams move past conflict to create respectful productive dialogue among them?
- What role do people skills play in all this?
- In time of strong disagreement, what helps/hinders open positive dialogue?
- How can you respond when someone in a meeting or team who keeps talking and won’t let others speak?
- When does fear block dialogue?
- How can parents teach their children to engage in open quality dialogue?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday July 26, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday July 26, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Quality Dialogue.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. July 26, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Quality Dialogue.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.