Relationship Chores: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Sept 6th
by Kate Nasser |
Relationship Chores is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Sept 6, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Relationship Chores
When we think of personal and professional relationships, we don’t often connect the word chores to them. We like to envision relationships as easy. Yet there is often much labor and hard work that goes into great relationships. Our attitudes, communication, ability to disagree are just some of the components that can require hard work.
On this Labor Day weekend in the USA, please join us in global #PeopleSkills on Twitter this Sun. Sept 6th at 10am EDT to share your insights and experience on relationship chores.
Global People Skills Chat: Relationship Chores
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- What images do you get when you think of personal and professional relationships?
- Relationships are easy when _____________.
- How can we spot and/or learn the expectations people have in personal/professional relationships?
- What are the chores and hard work that go into making relationships successful?
- How do different personality types behave and require the labor of learning to work together?
- Teamwork relationship challenge: How do you handle different levels of skill? Commitment?
- What listening work creates and sustains great relationships?
- How does low emotional intelligence create relationship chores?
- When people won’t listen and mistake your calm tone for weakness, ________________.
- What lessons have you learned about doing relationship chores?
- How do people skills help us do relationship chores more easily?
- Doing the labor and hard work of relationships is toughest when ____________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Sept. 6th, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Sept. 6th, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Relationship Chores.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Sept. 6th, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Relationship Chores.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.