Replacing Pessimism: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Feb. 21st 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Replacing Pessimism w/ Possibilities is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Feb. 21, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Replacing Pessimism w/ Possibilities
Picture being around pessimists constantly. What do you feel or think at that very moment? Frustrated? Annoyed? Safe and secure? I am not speaking here about healthy skepticism that takes an objective realistic view of things. Instead, I mean how do you feel around the constantly negative sad sacks who think nothing can be good or even get better? Well it begs the question how can we overcome the blocks of pessimism by replacing it with possibilities?
Please join us this Sunday Feb. 21st, 2021 in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore how to make choices that replace pessimism with new possibilities. Use hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter to participate this Sunday.
Replacing Pessimism w/ Possibilities
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What is pessimism and how does it differ from healthy skepticism?
- How does hope help or hinder us in replacing pessimism with new choices?
- What about pessimism makes pessimists feel so comfortable?
- How do fear, past pain, and scars, keep pessimism alive?
- What risks are there in choosing possibilities over pessimism?
- What effects do strong pessimists have on team dynamics and interaction?
- How can we inspire and help pessimists try new possibilities?
- What do pessimistic leaders who deal in negativity do to those they lead and to the larger picture?
- OPINION: Do you think most people like surprises, fear them, or outright despise them? Why?
- What choices, specifically, help replace pessimism with possibilities?
- After dealing with a very pessimistic negative leader for years, how can people (at work or in life) move on psychologically to new possibilities?
- What people skills do’s and don’ts should we use to replace pessimism with new possibilities?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Feb. 21, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore replacing pessimism w/ possibilities.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat this Sunday Feb. 21, 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore replacing pessimism w/ possibilities.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Feb. 21, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Replacing Pessimism w/ Possibilities.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.