Respect Unity & Equality: Join Global #PeopleSkillsChat Jan. 19th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Respect Unity & Equality is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 19, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is back on standard time (daylight saving time has ended).
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern standard time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Respect Unity & Equality
In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend, we pause and think about the importance of respect unity and equality. It raises many questions in my mind. How does respect build unity and a possibility of equality for all? What can we do to raise awareness of the need for respect at all times? Why do people show disrespect to others purely for their race, gender, or class? These questions go to the heart of human needs and behavior.
So please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020 10am EST to explore and share your views on respect unity and equality. Your voice matters!
Global People Skills Chat: Respect Unity & Equality
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EST.
- How do you define respect?
- Why does respect bring people together?
- When people feel pushed aside, how can they stand tall and be respected?
- What drives people to disrespect others and discriminate against them?
- What statements and actions can show others that we will not be disrespected?
- Where do people find the courage to stand up to bias and prejudice and strive for equality?
- How can people stand up for their rights and still strive for unity instead of discord?
- What people skills behaviors help us resist being disrespected and draw everyone together?
- As people strive for equality, why do others resent and resist it?
- What are all the shared ways every human wants to be treated well? Examples?
- What are the greatest obstacles to unity and equality?
- How do unity and equality give humans the chance to fulfill their individual dreams as well?
- What can we do to raise awareness of the need for respect at all times?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Jan. 19, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Jan. 19, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST Topic: Respect Unity & Equality.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Jan. 19th, 2020 at 10am EST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Respect Unity & Equality.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.