Restarting Success: 7 Certainties to Replace Every Regret
by Kate Nasser |
Restarting Success: Replace Regret With 7 Certainties
Restarting Success: 7 Certainties About Beginning Again
Whether restarting with a new relationship, more schooling, a career path, a new business, relocation, or healthier living, soar with the certainties of success.
- Restarting success is always an option — if we choose it.
- Past regrets are only permanent if we choose to live them again. Change behavior.
- The bigger pattern of woulda, shoulda, coulda shows the true success to go after now. See the pattern and the lesson — instead of obsessing over each event.
- There are infinite paths to create success. Be hungry and curious! Then pick one that makes sense now.
- Restarting success is easier than starting — because of the lessons learned!
- Habit can be a bully that stops us from changing. Cast off old habits and create new ones! Begin again with new behaviors. “Habit is either the best of servants or the worst of masters.” ~Nathaniel Emmons.
- As long as we are alive, restarting success is an option. Don’t let fear say it isn’t!
Woulda, shoulda, coulda is a useless lament that keeps us stuck. Life is rich and full of opportunities if we begin again with a new mindset.
I travelled three career paths before starting my own business. Not easy but very achievable — without regrets.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2015 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Engage in people skills learning!
Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience.
I invite your questions, welcome your wisdom, and look forward to working with you.
~Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™