Sensitivity & Intuition: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Aug. 15th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
Sensitivity & Intuition is our Twitter Global #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Aug. 15, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Background: Sensitivity & Intuition
Sensitivity and intuition about other’s needs is a tremendous skill at work and in daily life. Even if you believe you aren’t intuitive, being sensitive to other’s needs (once you see them more clearly) creates a waterfall of positive interactions. When many people do it, it has the power to transform the world. Yet, with all this potential, loads of people look down on sensitivity. They label it as weak. Some even think it creates co-dependency. Well not only is this not true, it wrongly creates a shallow definition of sensitivity and mislabels intuition as voodoo.
Such a waste! Therefore we will take up the topic of sensitivity and intuition in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat topic on Twitter this SUN. Aug. 15th at 10am EDT. Come join us and make this discussion as diverse as possible so we can see what we’ve never considered before. Guest hosting in @KateNasser absence is Lillian Lake host of Tuesday night #SoulNestingChat. Thanks Lillian!
Global People Skills Chat: Sensitivity & Intuition
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- How do you define sensitivity?
- Sensitivity is a choice to ___________.
- OPINION: Is there a difference between intuition and sensitivity? Y/N Pls. explain.
- In a work setting, what should you be sensitive to? Why?
- How can sensitivity to other’s needs help make workplaces more inclusive?
- Where does A) sensitivity and B)intuition come from? Can you develop each?
- What relationship is there between sensitivity and business success? Why?
- When leaders are sensitive to employees’ needs, _______________.
- How do you show you are sensitive to others?
- When someone says “You’re too sensitive”, what do you think they are really saying?
- How do you balance being sensitive to other’s needs with attending to your own needs?
- What roles do people skills play in developing and showing your receptiveness to others needs?
- “Our sensitivity and empathy are our superpowers to change the world.” ~ Katherine Mackenzie0Smith Ag/Disagree Why?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Aug. 15th, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Aug. 15th, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT..
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Aug. 15th, 2021 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Sensitivity & Intuition..
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.