Sharing Natural Talents: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Aug. 21st 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Sharing Natural Talents is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Aug. 21, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Sharing Natural Talents
Everyone has natural talent that benefits them. Those same talents can benefit others. Sharing natural talents expands everyone’s possibilities, growth, and horizons. Yet, sharing those talents is not automatic nor easy. Many things can block how we see other’s talents and their attempts to share them. From mistrust to previous scars, sometimes we make sharing natural talents difficult. Come join us in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. Aug. 21, 2022 at 10am EDT on Twitter to explore sharing natural talents.
Sharing Natural Talents
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you think of sharing your natural talents, what do you picture?
- How do we identify natural talents & aptitudes in ourselves and others?
- Many conflicts erupt when people are using their natural style/talents. Ag/Disagree Why?
- What are some examples of natural talents?
- My natural talents are ____________.
- How do diverse natural talents contribute to relationship success?
- The natural talents I value most in others are ______________ because _______________.
- What gets in the way of our accepting and tapping other’s natural talents?
- When are people most open to other’s natural talents?
- What are some effective ways to share talents more easily?
- How do bad people skills block our acceptance of other’s natural talents?
- How does trust/mistrust impact sharing of talents?
- What do great leaders do to unearth and blend everyone’s natural talents?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Aug. 21, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore sharing natural talents.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Aug. 21, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Aug. 21, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Sharing Natural Talents.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.