Simple Tangible Human Respect: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Oct. 17th
by Kate Nasser |
Simple Tangible Human Respect is our #PeopleSkillsChat global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Oct. 17th, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. If your country is on standard time, #PeopleSkillsChat will be one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone.
Click this daylight saving time link to see when/if your country switches to daylight saving time.
Background on Chat: Simple Tangible Human Respect
Simple human respect is a universal human need. Yet if it’s something we all want, why do so many people show disrespect to others? Is it that they confuse simple human respect which is deserved and unique respect (for talents, achievements, etc..) which is earned? Or is it something deeper within them? Do they need to show disdain for others to feel good about themselves? So many questions about respect to discuss. So please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021 10am EDT to lend your insight and experience on how to show simple tangible human respect.
Simple Tangible Human Respect
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- Imagine simple human respect. What do you see/think/feel?
- How do you define respect?
- Why does every human being want and value being treated with simple tangible respect?
- Simple respect is ___________.
- Some claim that basic human respect is earned not deserved. What do you think? Why?
- What are ways that people show disrespect to others?
- What communication and other behaviors show respect to others?
- How are caring and respect connected?
- When leaders consistently show respect and dignity to those they lead, ____________.
- “People never forget how you make them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou Why and how does this relate to respect/disrespect?
- How do you respond when someone treats you with disrespect?
- How do great people skills express simple human respect?
- What can each of us do to foster more consistent respectful behavior in this world?
- What lessons about simple human respect have you learned through your life?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Oct. 17, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss how to show simple tangible human respect.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Oct. 17, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT to discuss simple tangible human respect.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Oct. 17, 2021 at 10amEDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Simple Tangible Human Respect.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.