Spring Clean Your Mindset: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. April 24th 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser |
Spring Clean Your Mindset in our weekly #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat this Sunday.
WHEN: Sunday April 24, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Spring Clean Your Mindset !
As we go through our daily routines, we often fall into patterns of thinking. Daily interactions, struggles, and feeling unimportant can skew us into bad attitudes. It’s valuable to stop and reflect — in other words, spring clean our mindset — to rejuvenate our positive feelings and thoughts. So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. April 24, 10am EDT on Twitter to spring clean your mindset and refresh your people skills! My special thanks to Erica Diamond for inspiring this topic with her latest article.
Spring Clean Your Mindset
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What thoughts or images do you get with the ideas of “spring cleaning your mindset” / Why?
- The inspiration to spring clean my mindset comes from _____________.
- How does our mindset affect how we interact with others? Examples?
- What events or factors affect our mindset without our knowing it? Examples?
- How does reflection and mindfulness help us revive and rejuvenate our mindsets and attitudes, if at all?
- They say time helps us see past events differently and heals all wounds. Or does it take conscious action? Pls. explain.
- What mindsets are good to tweak or replace?
- Where/when in your life has spring cleaning your mindset been very helpful?
- How can spring cleaning our mindsets refresh our people skills?
- What steps or activities do you recommend for the most effective spring cleaning of our mindsets?
- How can you spring clean your mindset even when life or work conditions stay the same? Is it possible? How?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday April 24, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to spring clean your mindset and refresh your people skills.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday April 24, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. April 24, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Spring Clean Your Mindset.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.