Staying Inspired Together: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Nov. 7th 10am EST
by Kate Nasser |
Staying Inspired w/ Others is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Nov. 7th, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Staying Inspired w/ Others
In personal life and work life, staying inspired with others produces a more positive vibe and often better results. This doesn’t mean living and working in a dream world. Sustaining inspiration helps us keep hold of reality without going down in tough times. So how can diverse people with different views of optimism and hope, stay inspired and sustain each other? It’s an important topic as we slowly exit this COVID-19 pandemic and deal with how the world has changed. Please join us this Sunday Nov. 7th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore staying inspired with others. (NOTE: USA is back on standard time. Our chat will be 10am Easter Standard Time.
Staying Inspired With Others
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How do you define optimism?
- What does being and staying inspired mean to you? What images do you get?
- Where have you found shared inspiration to be of greatest value to you and those around you?
- When I share inspiration with others, ____________.
- How can we stay inspired and not deny reality?
- What makes staying inspired together challenging?
- How do you respond to pessimists who balk at the idea of being inspired?
- What are some key steps to stay inspired together?
- How does empathy play into staying inspired together, if at all?
- What role does fear and expectation levels play in sustaining inspiration together?
- What can inspired teams do that uninspired teams cannot do?
- How do great leaders help those they lead stay inspired?
- On issues of great disagreement, is it possible to opposing camps stay inspired *together? Y/No why/How?
- How do people skills help us stay inspired together?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Nov. 7th, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss staying inspired with others.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Nov. 7th, 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore staying inspired with others.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Nov 7th, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Staying Inspired With Others.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.