Sticking Together: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat March 22nd 10am EDT
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Sticking Together: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat March 22nd 10am EDT
Sticking Together in Spirit is our global Twitter #PeopleSkillsChat.
WHEN: Sunday March 22nd, 2020 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is on daylight saving time starting March 8, 2020.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Topic: Sticking Together in Spirit
When tough times come, what does it take to stick together instead of pulling apart? At work, at home, and in community, sticking together can accomplish many things. It can keep everyone uplifted, focused, and working toward a shared success. Yet we can see that sticking together is not something that happens all the time?
Will you please join us in People Skills global Twitter chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) on Sunday, March 22, 2020 10am EDT to share your insights on sticking together and uplifting each other.
Global People Skills Chat: Sticking Together in Spirit
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- When you think of difficult times, what images do you get of ‘sticking together in spirit’?
- In this current COVID-19 emergency and social separation, how can we support each other and stick together in spirit?
- As we physically distance ourselves during this crisis, how can we stay connected in heart and spirit?
- What does not sticking together in spirit feel like?
- Why do some people resist supporting each other in tough times?
- What role does denial play in undermining support for each other?
- The word that best describes my attitude about sticking together is __________ because _________.
- How does sticking together in spirit change the journey during difficult times? Benefits?
- What people skills are most valuable during difficult times and crises?
- When fear and anger surface, how can we stop that course and turn to supporting each other?
- What have you learned from previous crises or historical events that help us deal with difficult times today?
- What philosophical or inspirational thoughts / quotes do find helpful in difficult times?
- How do you, personally, cope with the stress of a crisis? Pls. share what works for you!
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday March 22, 2020 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday March 22, 2020 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT Topic: Sticking Together in Spirit.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. March 22, 2020 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Sticking Together in Spirit.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.