Stress Management People Skills: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Feb 6th
by Kate Nasser |
Stress Management People Skills is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Feb. 6, 2022 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Stress Management People Skills
Daily interactions in life and at work can be stressful. We have many ways of addressing stress including exercise, meditation, relaxing, and sleep. Well stress management people skills are also a vital tool. They even help us prevent stress during interactions. So come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. Feb. 6, 10am EST on Twitter to share your experiences and explore stress management people skills with others in chat.
Stress Management People Skills
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- When you think of managing stress, what images do you get?
- The challenges of human relationships are ___________.
- Why do interactions cause (potential) stress and anxiety?
- What specific behaviors or moments of human interactions do you find most stressful?
- How are people skills a stress management tool?
- How can key elements of emotional intelligence help you manage the stress of interactions and relationships?
- Scenario: You are busy using your expertise & and you feel annoyed as people ask you questions about it. What people skills steps help you then?
- How would you address the stress of people pressuring you to do more when you are at full capacity? What would you say?
- Setting boundaries in relationships helps manage stress. Y/N Why?
- What would you say to someone who is not respecting your boundaries? How do people skills help in this?
- When you face ignorance and prejudice, what people skills beliefs and actions help you?
- Where have you found people skills to be most helpful in managing stress? Examples?
- We mostly think of people skills for connecting to people. Can they help us detach when we need less stress? Y/N Why?
- OPINION: Isn’t it less stressful just to yell at people and tell them off vs. using people skills to address tough moments? Y/N Why?
- How would our lives be different, if everyone used good people skills to interact? Why?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Feb. 6, 2022 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss stress management people skills.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Feb. 6, 2022 at 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore stress management people skills.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Feb. 6, 2022 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Stress Management People Skills.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email email@example.com for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.