Sustaining Great Morale: JOIN #LeadMorale Global Chat July 19th | #leadership
by Kate Nasser |
Lead Morale global Twitter chat topic this week is “Sustaining Great Morale.” Host Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, author of Leading Morale.
WHEN: Thurs. July 19, 2018 at 9pmEDT. Hashtag: #LeadMorale
NOTE: USA is now on Daylight Saving Time. For those who live in a country that does not participate in DST, the chat is one hour earlier than usual in your local time zone. Click here to convert time between time zones.
Sustaining Great Morale is #LeadMorale Global Chat Topic
Picture yourself in an organization with great morale. Can great morale fade away? How do you sustain it? What must leaders, managers, and team members do to keep it flourishing? Join Lead Morale global Twitter chat (Hashtag #LeadMorale) Thursday, July 19, 2018 9pm EDT to share your views about sustaining great morale.
Before we explore this topic in Lead Morale global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Thurs. 9pmEDT.
- When we think of the word “sustain”, what other words or images come to your mind?
- What inspires *your morale on a daily basis?
- What daily happenings can challenge and bring down morale?
- How can leaders & managers keep stay inspired in order to sustain org. morale?
- “Nourish to flourish.” ~unknown Nourish what to sustain morale?
- When leaders don’t actively sustain great morale, what actually happens?
- What would you say to your leaders & managers, who take morale for granted?
- Can people disagree and still have great team morale? Y/N Pls. explain
- What can leaders & teams celebrate daily to sustain great morale?
- How does empowerment affect morale?
- I respect leaders & managers who sustain great morale because ____________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join Lead Morale global Twitter chat this Thurs. July 19th, 2018 at 9pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) using hashtag: #LeadMorale to share your perspectives on our topic: Sustaining Great Morale.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who also participate in the people skills global Twitter chat (#PeopleSkills) every SUN. 10amET — now in its 6th year. Your insights, questions, and voices trend on Twitter each week with the power to make this a more civil world. Thank you.
Join us in Lead Morale global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #LeadMorale) this Thurs. July 19, 2018, 9pm EDT/8pm CDT/7pm MDT/6pm PDT/6:30am IST to discuss our topic: Sustaining Great Morale.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in our global Twitter chats: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of these two global Twitter chats and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me or ping me on Twitter @KateNasser.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2018 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Get more inspiration and actionable tips for high engagement results!
Buy Kate Nasser’s new book Leading Morale.