Do you think of objectivity as being truly detached? Be careful says Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™! Being truly detached doesn’t make your insight and advice objective. It makes you out-of-touch and your advice infected w/ holes & bias. To be objective you must first see the whole truth & that means connection.
We will never sell, share, or spam your email — never.
- People Truths to Increase Business Success | #PeopleSkills
- Workplace Coping: Peaceful Ways to Work w/ Noisy Boss | #PeopleSkills #Career
- Great Communicators: Their Secret Inner Need & Motivation #PeopleSkills
- Accrue Broad Knowledge to Be a Hero or a Star | #Career #Teamwork
- The Silent Treatment: Key Relationship Insights to Remember #PeopleSkills
- Rethink Etiquette: Make Everyone’s Life Easier | #PeopleSkills #Inclusion #DEI
- Leadership Steps to Reduce Jealousy & Increase Performance | #LeadMorale