Excellence in sales, service, leadership requires consistency not repetition. Here is the difference between the two and how to achieve one and avoid the risks of the other. Share your insights in the comments section for others to learn.
Subscribe to Blog
We will not sell, share, or spam your email at any time. Your email will be used only to send you alerts of new blog posts.
- Positive Affirmations in Troubled Times: JOIN #PeopleSkillsChat Sept. 27th
- Essential Decision Making Emotions: Are You Using These? | #Leadership
- Accept Value People: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Sept 20th
- How to Resist These Irresistible Customer Service Urges | #CX #CustServ
- Engaging Conversation vs. The Sideline JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sept. 13th
- Powerful Relationship Lessons: Best Nurses Teach Us These | #CustServ #PeopleSkills
- Relationship Chores: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Sept 6th