Twitter & texting is incredibly valuable in expressing grief. Which is why, amid all the lamentation about technology killing personal interaction, I say bring it on. Here is guest blogger Pattie Roberts’ story.
We will never sell, share, or spam your email — never.
- Why Many Leaders Are Driver Personality: Pros & Cons #Leadership
- Leading Leaders: Remove The Backfire of Ambush | #LeadMorale
- Career Struggles: Do You See the Real Lessons They Teach You? | #CareerTips
- Change These Business Words & Phrases for Better Results | #Inclusion #LeadMorale
- Huge Business Success & Employee Morale: Opposites or Essential Partners?
- Hotel Customer Experience: Are Your Employees Problem Solvers? | #CX
- Networking People Skills: Essential Steps to Networking Without Pressuring