Tapping Your People Skills Wings: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. March 20th
by Kate Nasser |
Tapping Your People Skills Wings is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday March 20, 2022 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA changes to Daylight Saving Time Sunday March 20, 2022.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Daylight Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Finding & Tapping Your People Skills Wings!
People skills create and sustain opportunities and relationships yet some still see them as non-essential. Some of them actually think people skills make you look weak! Nothing could be further from the truth. Tapping the breadth of your people skills — aka your people skills wings — can change your life. Do come join us in in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat this SUN. March 20, 10am EDT on Twitter to lend your insights to our discussion of how to find and tap your people skills wings. Special thanks to Kumud Ajmani for inspiring this people skills chat topic!
Finding & Tapping Your People Skills Wings!
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. The actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How does the phrase “people skills wings” affect you? Images/feelings?
- Unlike technical skills, people skills give us the wings to _______________.
- What can hinder your people skills A) development b) use?
- How can you develop your people skills greatness and discover your wings?
- How do other’s great people skills impact you?
- OPINION: Do people skills greatness give you courage to interact or do you need courage to develop people skills? Why?
- What can you learn about others from their great people skills?
- How have other’s great people skills helped you to find your people skills greatness?
- Where / when in your life did you first find the wings of your people skills? What was the outcome?
- How do people skills help you soar in new situations?
- When you imagine tapping your people skills even more, what thoughts help or hinder you?
- How does people skills greatness affect your willingness to trust?
- I will use tap my people skills greatness and wings to _____________ because ____________.
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday March 20, 2022 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to explore finding and tapping your people skills greatness and wings.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday March 20, 2022 at 10am EDT/9am CDT/8am MDT/7am PDT to explore tapping where the wings of your people skills greatness take you.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. March 20, 2022 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Finding & Tapping Your People Skills Greatness.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2022 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.