Leadership: 5 Essentials to Building 21st Century Teams
by Kate Nasser |
Team Building: 5 Essentials in Just 5 Minutes!
For leaders team building is perhaps THE challenge of success.
It is the teams that make the vision come to life.
It is the teams that must use resources appropriately.
It is the teams that must overcome obstacles and barriers.
So much depends not only on the makeup of the team but also how they work together.
For great teamwork, leaders must do team building in new ways that match the team, the goals, and the changing dynamics of business.
Grateful to Barbara K for featured image via Flickr Creative Commons License.
Team building: 5 Essentials in 5 Minutes for 21st Century Teams
In this 5 minute team building video for leaders, learn the 5 team building essentials that keep pace with the changing dynamics of business.
- Use the new definition of team that kicks off this team building video. The standard definition no longer builds high performance teams.
- Boost team building efforts by one very important prep step.Good news: The prep step is easy!
- Use appropriate settings for maximum team building. The very short true story in this video illustrates what happens when you don’t!
- Clear the fog for effective connection. Leaders have the big picture that teams don’t always have. What does that mean for team building? This video tells you exactly in step 4.
- Replace old maxims of teamwork or suffer the demoralized consequences. Step 5 in this video covers the most important belief to replace and what to replace it with — to retain top talent and gel them into a great team.
Team building is not fluff. It is valuable concentrated effort to help teams gel, be adaptable to changing needs, and reach success.
I invite you to Contact me to discuss any of the points in this 5 minute video, to brainstorm ideas on specific steps to build your teams, or to go even further and engage my services in team building for remarkable performance.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2013 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.