Thankful Appreciation: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Nov. 21st 10am ET
by Kate Nasser | Comments Off on Thankful Appreciation: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Nov. 21st 10am ET
Thankful Appreciation is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Nov. 21, 2021 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: Thankful Appreciation
As Thanksgiving approaches in the USA, my thoughts turn to the beauty and power of gratitude. In our daily personal lives with friends and family and at work with employees and colleagues, thankful appreciation goes a long way. So, please join us this Sunday Nov. 21st in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore gratitude, specifically thankful appreciation. (NOTE: USA is back on standard time. Our chat will be 10am Easter Standard Time.
Gratitude – Thankful Appreciation
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- How does the phrase ‘thankful appreciation’ make you feel? Thoughts?
- Are gratitude and appreciation the same thing? Y/N Why?
- When we are thankful for others and show appreciation, _____________.
- How does being appreciated for who you are make you feel?
- In your personal relationships, what are you thankful for?
- In a work setting, what does a leader’s gratitude & appreciation do? Examples?
- What gets in the way of showing thanks and appreciation for others?
- How do relationships suffer when there is no gratitude?
- Some cynics believe that showing gratitude to employees makes employees less willing to work hard. What do you think?
- What does gratitude and appreciation really do? List of positive effects?
- Belonging and meaning in this world are based on many things. Is appreciation one of them? Y/N Why?
- How can we express appreciation and gratitude more regularly and still sound sincere?
- How do people skills factor into showing appreciation and gratitude?
- What could a more grateful and appreciative society create?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Nov. 21st, 2021 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss thankful appreciation.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Continued thanks to generous chat moderators Jandis Price, Tom Rhodes, for their time and insightful contributions.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Nov. 21st 2021 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore thankful appreciation.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Nov 21st, 2021 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: Gratitude – Thankful Appreciation.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.