A Unifying Reconnection: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat Sun. Nov. 15th 10am ET
by Kate Nasser |
A Unifying Reconnection is our #PeopleSkills global Twitter chat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Nov. 15th, 2020 at 10AM EST. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: Daylight Saving Time is over and USA is now on standard time again.
Click this time zone converter to convert Eastern Standard Time to your local time zone.
Background on Chat: A Unifying Reconnection
In recent years we have seen division turn into massive disconnects among people. Yet common sense tells us that too much division and disconnect is bad for us as we inhabit this earth together. So what does it take to create a unifying reconnection and bring people together for the future? Please join us this Sunday Nov. 15th in global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter at 10am EST to explore and discuss a unifying reconnection.
A Unifying Reconnection – What Does It Take?
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10amET.
- What does the word unified really mean? Is it the same as unanimous? Pls. explain.
- How does the idea of a unifying reconnection make you feel?
- Where does reconnecting with others begin?
- The purpose of a unifying reconnection is ____________ not ____________.
- When beliefs and/or fears have pushed people far apart, how can we believe that reconnection is possible if the differences are still there?
- What should the goals of a unifying reconnection be? Harmony? Agreement? Something else?
- What beliefs and values fuel a unifying reconnection and what fears prevent it?
- How do everyday life events and human conditions fuel reconnection?
- What people skills are key to creating a unified reconnection?
- When mistrust tears people apart, what must they do to rebuild the trust?
- How and why do cultural and religious differences pull people apart?
- What should we NOT have to do to erase the divisions among us?
- What are the tangible steps we can all take to replace division with great connection?
- How can leaders ignite a unifying reconnection and inspire others to sustain it?
- What lessons from historical events and reflections can help us all replace divisions with reconnection?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Nov. 15th, 2020 at 10amEST on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat) to discuss bringing people back together again in a unifying reconnection.
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Nov. 15th, 2020 10am EST/9amCST/8amMST/7am PST to explore how to replace deep divisions among us with a unifying reconnection.
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Nov 15th, 2020 at 10amEST in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat) TOPIC: A Unifying Reconnection.
Until then, as always, I wish you bonds of happiness and success!
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2020 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.