Workplace Caring: JOIN Global #PeopleSkillsChat SUN. Aug. 29th | #LeadMorale
by Kate Nasser |
Workplace Caring is our Twitter Global #PeopleSkillsChat topic.
WHEN: Sunday Aug. 29, 2021 at 10AM EDT. Hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat
NOTE: USA is now on daylight saving time.
Click this worldwide time converter to convert your local time to USA eastern daylight time.
Global #PeopleSkillsChat Background: Workplace Caring
For years a caring workplace culture didn’t seem possible. Leadership and management wouldn’t even consider it. They thought it would sideline and even undercut productivity and profits. Yet that mindset is changing as new generations have entered the workforce. There is a big difference between what baby boomers expected when they entered the workforce and the millennials and Gen Z of today. The younger generations expect to be treated with care and they leave jobs when that doesn’t happen. This has caused a shift in company leadership philosophy.
Thus it is a good time to discuss a workplace caring culture in our weekly global #PeopleSkillsChat on Twitter this SUN. Aug. 29th at 10am EDT. Come join us and make this discussion as diverse as possible so we can see what we’ve never considered before.
Global People Skills Chat: Workplace Caring
As we explore this topic in the upcoming People Skills global Twitter chat, here are some questions to get us thinking in advance. Actual questions will post live during the chat on Sunday 10am EDT.
- Picture a caring workplace culture. What do you see?
- How have new generations affected workplace culture, if at all?
- What comprises a caring workplace culture?
- What relationship is there between listening and employee engagement and caring at work?
- How does a caring culture impact productivity?
- What traditional ideas about employees and motivation need to change for a caring culture at work?
- How do great leaders use caring to inspire those they lead? Examples?
- When employees know their leaders and managers care about them, ______________.
- What challenges are there today to creating a caring culture at work?
- How can leaders and managers create a caring productive culture at work?
- How do people skills contribute to a caring culture at work? Examples?
- What can employees do to help resistant leaders and managers show more care?
- How has a caring workplace culture impacted you?
So bring your personal perspective, your favorite beverage, and join the people skills global chat community this Sunday Aug. 29, 2021 at 10amEDT on Twitter (hashtag: #PeopleSkillsChat)
I also invite you to continue this chat by joining the LinkedIn Group People Skills Succeed to be a part of all the people skills discussions everyday 24×7.
Shout Out of Gratitude
My gratitude to all who participate and grow the people skills global chat community on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat), and LinkedIn. We welcome your suggestions for topics, offers to co-host, and most especially your insights.
Hope you will all join People Skills Global Twitter Chat (Hashtag #PeopleSkillsChat) this Sunday Aug. 29, 2021 10am EDT/9amCDT/8amMDT/7am PDT..
Everyone is welcome! We have only one rule in People Skills Global Chat: Respect for all even when we disagree.
I am the founder and host of the chat and will be happy to answer any questions you have in advance: Email me.
Chat with you this Sun. Aug. 29, 2021 at 10am EDT in People Skills Global Chat on Twitter (#PeopleSkillsChat). TOPIC: Workplace Caring.
From my professional experience to your success,
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™
©2021 Kate Nasser, CAS, Inc. Somerville, NJ. I appreciate your sharing the link to this post on your social streams. However, if you want to re-post or republish the content of this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and guidelines. Thank you for respecting intellectual capital.
Kate Nasser, The People Skills Coach™, delivers coaching, consulting, training, and keynotes on leading change, employee engagement, teamwork, and delivering the ultimate customer service. She turns interaction obstacles into interpersonal success. See this site for workshop outlines, keynote footage, and customer results.
Join me through these social channels.
Engage in people skills learning! Let’s turn interaction obstacles into business success in leadership, teamwork, and customer service experience. I invite your questions, share my experience, and welcome your wisdom.